I got tired of people talking bad about Light It Up! Here's my thoughts:
1. First off, I don't care what anyone else thinks about it. My theory is if you don't like it don't listen to it.
2. This song can be for more than young kids or adults. There are married couples who are separated for work (truck drivers, musicians, etc). I can't imagine how hard it'd be to have to be separated, have a fight, and then not be able to reach that person especially if your relationship or marriage is already rocky.
3. If it doesn't make sense to you, then you haven't fell in love in this generation! I get it and it makes perfect sense to me.
4. Luke said he wrote this song because of this generation and how we fall in love over a phone and get heart broken over a phone. To my knowledge, it has NOTHING to do with Caroline! Caroline and Luke are both amazing people who give more of themselves to their family and to people than most people in this world ever will! To be honest, I don't know if I could handle being her because of all the attention Luke gets from women! It'd drive me crazy so big props to her!!! Don't downgrade them though if you don't know.
5. I choose not to talk bad about artists work. A female artist recently came out with a song that I just absolutely don't like BUT she worked hard on it and she's satisfied and so is he so leave it alone! Do you want someone constantly criticizing your work? I don't! If you don't like it, stop being negative and just don't listen. This is their jobs, their passions, their lives! Stop criticizing every little thing! Spotlight or not people doesn't deserve that!
End of Rant @Luke Bryan and all artists y'all keep doing your thing!